Snapshot Shaders Pro for Unity
A downloadable asset pack
This package comes with 23 additional post processing effects for Unity's High Definition Render Pipeline, Universal Render Pipeline and Post Processing Stack v2.
✨ Full compatibility with HDRP, URP and the built-in pipeline!
- Use volumes and layers for your effects!
- Volumes are now supported in URP!
- The built-in pipeline is supported via the Post-Processing Stack v2 package!
✨30 totally awesome image effects, plus variants! More coming in future updates!
💖 New in Version 1.5!
- URP volume support
- Barrel Distortion
- Dither 3D
- New options for Cutout, Scanline and Basic Dither effects
💖 Version 1.4
- Light Streaks
- Radial Blur
- Extra options for Outline and Sobel Outline effects
💖 Version 1.3
- Support for URP
💖 Version 1.2
- Dither (Basic)
- Neon (Fancy)
- Outline (Fancy)
💖 Version 1.1
- Support for HDRP
💖 Version 1.0
- Oil Painting
- Game Boy
- Film Bars
- Sepia Tone
✨ Fully tested & great performance!
HDRP version tested with Unity 2019.3.15 and HDRP 7.3.1.
URP version tested with Unity 2019.3.15 and URP 7.3.1.
PPv2 version tested using Post Processing Stack 2.1.7 and Unity 2019.2.0.
Post Processing Stack v2 is compatible with the built-in renderer and Universal Render Pipeline (versions before Unity 2020.1). You cannot mix native URP post-processing and PPv2, however.
Includes a user guide with a breakdown of each effect. Make sure you download the correct version based on the render pipeline you are using!
Patreon supporters who pledge at least $10 can claim a copy using this link: https://danielilett.itch.io/snapshot-shaders-pro-hdrp/patreon-access (note that you must have an itch.io account in order to do this).
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Version 1.5.1 brings bug fixes!13 days ago
- Version 1.5 adds 5 new effects, and URP volumes!Aug 14, 2021
- Version 1.4 adds six brand new effects!Jun 07, 2020
- Version 1.3 adds native support for Universal Render Pipeline!Apr 01, 2020
- Version 1.2 adds 4 new effects (plus two variants)!Mar 07, 2020
- Addition of PPv2/LWRP supportMar 06, 2020