Wow this looks really cool! Can't wait to try it out later!
Version 1.4 adds six brand new effects!
I hope you've been enjoying Snapshot Shaders Pro so far! This update brings six new effects, plus a couple of new options for existing effects.
- ✂ Cutout - overlays a texture onto the scene with a hole cut in the middle.
- 📺 Glitch - shift rows of pixels side to side to mimic digital interference.
- 🔄 Invert - swap each pixel with its opposite colour.
- 💡 Light Streaks - adds "J.J Abrams-style" anamorphic lens flares over strong light sources.
- ⭕ Radial Blur - blur strongly at the edges, stay sharp in the centre.
- 🪒 Sharpen - reduce the blurriness of the image.
- ➕ Extra options for Outline and Sobel Outline effects - you can control the colour of the outlines! Plus, for Sobel Outline, you can modify the background colour, or choose to use the existing image as a background by setting it to fully transparent.
There are always more tweaks, options and effects to add, so there will be more updates to Snapshot Shaders Pro in the future!