This looks very nice. Maybe you can upload a video to see the shaders in motion, it will help me to see the potential.
A downloadable shader asset pack
I make a lot of shader effects, and I generally make them available under an MIT license on GitHub! But I don't always release every shader I make alongside a tutorial, and I only make the full Unity project available.
On this page, I'm making .unitypackage files available for each of the shaders I make! That includes shaders that I otherwise might not make tutorials for, as well as stuff in early development. Enjoy!
- These shaders were packaged in waves for each LTS (Long Term Support) version of Unity and are designed for URP.
- I may update each wave over time so keep checking back for updates!
- Many of the effects use Shader Graph so you'll need to have that installed!
The currect price of the pack is $2 on itch.io, but it's available for all Patreon supporters at no additional cost.
Also check out Snapshot Shaders Pro, a collection of post processing shaders for Unity that supports URP, HDRP, and the built-in pipeline!
In order to download this shader asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Shader Showcase - Wave 2 Now Available!Aug 12, 2022
- New Additions - Glow EffectsJan 26, 2022
- New Effect: PS1 Affine Texture MappingOct 28, 2021
- New Effect: Stylised PortalSep 21, 2021
- Shader Showcase: A collection of Unity shaders is now available!Aug 23, 2021